- Green hydrogen testing | Hydrogen fuel purity
- Monitoring hydrogen quality in the whole process chain from electrolyser to filling station (hydrogen storage and hydrogen carrier)
- Standardised methods: ISO 21087, ISO 14687
- Hydrogen analyser for PEM (proton exchange membrane ) fuel cell applications and risk assessments
- Various GC and GCMS methods are combined
- See also: Ammonia analyser, Low sulphur analyser, High Purity analyser
Hydrogen fuel purity analyser for PEM fuel cell applications
Renewable energy is playing an increasingly important role worldwide and the Hydrogen fuel purity analyser PEM plays into this need. Renewable energy is the backbone of a sustainable, CO2-free energy sector, and thus a key technology for achieving decarbonization by the year 2100. Its share in global power generation is growing daily. GAS offers a range of solutions for analysis on catalysis and CO2 reduction, including the hydrogen fuel purity analyser PEM.
Reliable hydrogen analyser for a wide range of impurities
ISO 21087 and ISO 14687 describe the analysis of impurities in pure hydrogen. Several analytical methods are required to cover the purity specification. The hydrogen analyser from GAS combines various methods in a single instrument, like High Purity Analyser, Low sulphur analyser, Ammonia anayser and Permanent gas analyser. A choice of GC-techniques is available for testing the purity specification, like GC-PDD, GC-MS, GC-FID, GC-TCD, GC-SCD, GC-PFPD, Thermal desorption and SIFT-MS. We are happy to discuss the optimal configuration for you situation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765 411 800.
How can we help you to improve your business?
The hydrogen analyser is just one of our products. At GAS we are happy to assist you in choosing the right testing and analysing equipment for your company. Feel free to contact us to learn more about our products and additional services. You can find more information on our dealer page or call +31(0)765 411 800.
GAS – Solutions for Energy, Refinery, Chemical and Environmental markets