- Boiling point characterisation of petroleum products, lube oil and crude oil
- Supported methods: ASTM D3710, D2887, D5307, D5399, D5442 D6352, D7096, D7169, D7213, D7500, DIN 51435, 51581, EN 15199-1,2&3, IP 406, 480, 507, 545, ISO 3924, 5442
- Simdist Calculator software: integrated software module in Chromeleon datasystem, provides reliable and user friendly workflow
- Split injector, PTV and On-Column injector available
- Modular Instant Connect injector and detector
- Crude Oil analyser merges data of DHA Front End and HT Simdist
- Carbon number reporting
GAS – Solutions for Energy, Refinery, Chemical and Environmental markets
Are you looking for a Simdist analyser? Our Simdist analysers are based on Trace GC 1300 from Thermo, a company that is famous for its highly regarded injection techniques. A Simdist analyser by GAS is applicable to all petroleum products, lube, and crude oil. Browse our selection of models online.
Simdist analyser calculation package and many options
The On-Column injector in our Simdist analyser offers fully quantitative analysis up to C130. Our software covers all international standard methods, including DHA Front End Merge. An analytical package with columns, standards and reference samples is also included. Our Simdist calculation package is part of Chromeleon data system, offering a very transparent workflow. International standard methods ASTM D3710, D2887, D5307, D6352, D5480, D6417 MOV, D7500, D7096, D7169, IP507 and DIN 51581 are covered.
Let us know what you are looking for or contact one of our dealers
If you are looking for a GAS dealer, please find the contact information on our dealer page. If you want more information on GAS turnkey analysers, please contact one of our local distributors. If you have any questions about us or our products and services, please contact us by calling +31 76 541 18 00. We are happy to help you with any additional questions that you may have.